A week in my life

I am live in México, in the center of Toluca City, I am student of psicology, I work with promotor in Santa Clara, I belong to a musical group "Tuna Bohemia de la UAEMex" and I have family and girlfriend.



How do I not die in the attemp? Well, I don't know either, but I'll tell you about my day today.



Every days I wake UP to five o'clock at the morning, I have a wash and go to school.



Monday and wednesday I have two clases, one from seven to nine in the morning, and other from seven to nine at the night, finish my first class I go to my work, and I leave work 2:30 at the afternoon, to go watch my girlfriend (she is students of arquitecture). We go to sher house and eat there. Finish I go to my house at eigth at the night and sleep.


Tuesday and thursday I have three clases one from seven to nine, other from nine to eleven at the morning and finally one from eleven to one at the afternoon, go to my work from one to eight at the night.


Friday and Saturday I have one class online to english, after go to my musical group to play and sing, I play not common instrument, "charango" and play mexican music, after to song I go to my work. 

Finally, in the sunday I have my rest. 


This is one week in the life from a mexican. 


Comentarios